- Crime no.45170137204 – On 10/12/2017 at 01:59, in Moorlands Road, Camberley. Suspects have forced entry to the property via the front door and connecting side window. A brick slab appears to have been thrown through the front door’s lower window panel shattering it entirely. (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170138565 – On 13/12/2017 from 14:50 to 16:47, in Obelisk Way, Camberley. Location is a flat above shops. During hours of daylight two unknown persons have entered address through unlocked front door have made untidy search of 1 bedroom taking envelope containing £150
- Crime no.45170139243 – On 14/12/2017 from 16:30 to 23:00, in Robin Hill Drive, Camberley. Entry forced through rear patio door and untidy search carried out of whole premises (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170136945 – On 08/12/2017 at 18:50, in Blackwater Valley Road, Camberley. Mercedes C, index WD63ZGS, stolen from car park at Sainsbury’s
- Crime no.45170136991 – On 09/12/2017 at 10:00, in Bain Avenue, Camberley. Scrap boiler stolen from side of house where it had been left for collection
- Crime no.45170138122 – On 11/12/2017 from 08:00 to 18:00, in Pembroke Broadway, Camberley. Bicycle lock has been cut and bicycle stolen from bike rack
- Crime no.45170138332 – On 12/12/2017 at 15:05, in Watchetts Road, Camberley. Theft of parcel from doorstep.
- Crime no.45170138345 – On 12/12/2017 from 09:30 to 17:00, in Grand Avenue, Camberley. Theft of pedal cycle and lock.
- Crime no.45170138447 – On 12/12/2017 at 11:00, in High Street, Camberley. Theft from delivery van. (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170139324 – On 14/12/2017 from 16:00 to 21:00, in Avenue Sucy, Camberley. Theft of pedal cycle from communal area
- Crime no.45170138170 – Between 09/12/2017 from 18:00 to 10/12/2017 at 10:00, in The Hatches, Frimley. During hours of darkness have smashed the rear windows of a Vauxhall Corsa, nothing stolen from the vehicle and no other damage caused.
- Crime no.47170181664 – On 13/12/2017 at 12:15, in Sidley Recreation Ground, Deepcut Bridge Road, Deepcut. Damage caused inside pavilion.
- Crime no.45170138384 – On 11/12/2017 at 21:40, in Frimley Baptist Church, Balmoral Drive, Frimley. Have gone to the location and have taken decorations off the tree outside the Frimley Baptist Church. (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170137017 – On 07/12/2017 from 09:00 to 21:30, in Longmeadow, Frimley. Have stolen plastic bags full of scrap copper piping to the value of £200-£300. Piping was not visible from the street so believes offenders have rummaged through the garden to find them.
- Crime no.45170137096 – Between 18/11/2017 from 00:00 to 09/12/2017 at 10:09, in Fosters Grove, Windlesham. Garage broken into and 2 pedal cycles and a power drill taken
- Crime no.45170139140 – On 14/12/2017 at 15:35, in Rosewood Way, West End. Unknown offenders have approached detached house in cul-de-sac and have forced open rear panel of UVPC door causing damage with implement, have broken internal audible alarm and have made an untidy search of two bedrooms. (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170137370 – On 09/12/2017 at 19:00, in Blackthorn Drive, Lightwater. Youths have damaged the front door of property.
- Crime no.45170139109 – On 13/12/2017 at 21:45, in Vicarage Road, Bagshot. Criminal damage to motor vehicle on driveway during attempted break-in with a crowbar
- Crime no.45170139018 – Between 12/12/2017 from 16:00 to 14/12/2017 at 14:00, in Albert Road, Bagshot. A white Ford Focus Sport keyed along the passenger side door and wheel arch whilst it was parked on a driveway
- Crime no.45170139340 – Between 14/12/2017 from 17:00 to 15/12/2017 at 07:40, in London Road, Bagshot. Silver Ford Transit van broken into and items taken (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170139368 – Between 14/12/2017 from 21:30 to 15/12/2017 at 07:30, in Shepherds Chase, Bagshot. Suspect has broken into a white Ford Transit van overnight and stolen tools and sat nav.
Surrey Heath Borough Council announce that,
Ice Skate Camberley opened on Saturday 9 December 2017 in Park Street, Camberley. The ice rink was busy all day with people of all ages enjoying a skate in the open air on the real ice rink.
Surrey Heath Borough Council (SHBC) also organised a living nativity on Park Street with a display from Millers Ark animals and provided free arts and crafts for children in the Ice Skate Camberley ticket office.
The launch event was attended by Surrey Heath Borough Council’s Mayor, Cllr Valerie White, Cllr Moira Gibson, Leader SHBC, Karen Whelan, CEO SHBC, staff from Ice Skate Camberley’s official supporter ‘Knight’s Property Services’, and SHBC Councillors and officers and their families.
Karen Whelan said; “Our aim at SHBC was to bring a real ice rink to Camberley Town Centre this Christmas for our residents and visitors to enjoy and we are absolutely thrilled with how great the Ice Rink looks on Park Street. It has been fantastic to see so many people enjoying Ice Skate Camberley this weekend and we hope many more people enjoy the opportunity to skate over the next few weeks.”
Ice Skate Camberley is located right in the middle of Camberley town centre on Park Street, which means people can also incorporate a fun ice skating session into their Christmas shopping trip or when out socialising with friends and family.
Book your skating places today! You can book in advance at www.christmasincamberley.co.uk or on the day at the Ice Skate Camberley ticket office on Park Street (card payments only please) or you can book with cash at Camberley Theatre’s Box office.
Skating slots are 45 minutes long and the rink opens at 10am everyday (apart from Christmas Day) until 5 January 2018. Closing times vary so please check the website. The hire of modern ice skates and penguin skate aids for children are included in the skate booking cost. The Penguin skate aids are available on a first come first served basis according to availability.
Find out more – www.ChristmasInCamberley.co.uk
Surrey Heath Borough Council is very pleased to announce that it has secured funding from Enterprise M3 Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) to improve the High Street and public spaces in Camberley Town Centre.
SHBC has been awarded a £3.5 million grant from Enterprise M3’s Local Growth Fund. The LEP supports economic growth of areas in the M3 corridor – stretching from Staines-upon-Thames to the New Forest, covering mid to North Hampshire, as well as South and West Surrey. SHBC will add funds of £900k, so the total budget for the project is £4.4 million.
The scheme is an integral part of the strategy to develop Camberley as a major commercial centre. It is estimated that the improvements could lead to an increase in the number of people coming into the town centre by 20% over a 10 year period. Other potential economic benefits expected to be generated by the scheme include more 100 jobs, with a total value of over £14m.
In addition to substantial structural improvement to The High Street, which will include widening the pavements, improving road and pavement surfaces; the project will also incorporate installation of public art and improved public seating and walkways in Knoll Walk and Princess Way.
- Crime no45170134159 – Between 10/11/2017 from 23:45 to 02/12/2017 at 23:45, in Highland Road, Camberley. Victim has found abusive words marked on her patio
- Crime no.45170134925 – Between 13/11/2017 from 21:01 to 04/12/2017 at 12:00, in Kings Ride, Camberley. Let air out of two tyres on a Volkswagen Passat parked along the road and side panels of a Skoda scratched.
- Crime no.45170134928 – Between 13/11/2017 from 21:00 to 04/12/2017 at 12:00, in Kings Ride, Camberley. Scratched the bonnet of a Volkswagen Golf.
- Crime no.45170134321 – On 02/12/2017 from 12:00 to 13:30, in Park Street, Camberley. Theft of bicycle (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170134385 – Between 28/11/2017 from 07:30 to 02/12/2017 at 14:00, in Grosvenor Mansions, Camberley. Theft of bike and lock
- Crime no.45170134392 – Between 30/11/2017 from 00:00 to 02/12/2017 at 18:00, in Greenlands Road, Camberley. The victim has had 6 chairs stolen from his porch at his property.
- Crime no.45170135124 – On 01/12/2017 from 09:30 to 13:30, in St Michael’s Road, Camberley. Theft of pedal cycles (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170135992 – On 06/12/2017 from 10:00 to 18:00, in Pembroke Broadway, Camberley. Theft of pedal cycle and lock
- Crime no.45170136203 – On 07/12/2017 from 14:15 to 15:05, in Browning Close, Camberley. Three Romanian males arrested and charged for stealing copper cylinder/pipes from the rear of a residential garden (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170135337 – Between 04/12/2017 from 15:00 to 05/12/2017 at 15:51, in Radcliffe Close, Frimley. Suspects have gained forced entry via rear door of property via bottom panel using tool and have conducted untidy search throughout the whole property and stolen foreign currency. (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170135497 – Between 04/12/2017 from 16:00 to 05/12/2017 at 10:00, in Bridge Road, Deepcut. Barn broken into and machinery and tools taken.
- Crime no.45170134662 – On 02/12/2017 at 21:00, in Milden Gardens, Frimley. While visiting a friend victim had parked her Mini Cooper outside. On leaving found flour and egg had been thrown onto the bonnet (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170134811 – On 02/12/2017 from 20:00 to 21:00, in Milden Gardens, Frimley. Land Rover had egg and flour thrown over it whilst a party going on inside the house. (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170135753 – On 05/12/2017 from 19:45 to 22:45, in Nursery Close, Frimley Green. Volkswagen Golf parked in road and has returned to find that someone has keyed down the nearside and on the bonnet and a friend’s was done also.
- Crime no.45170133759 – Between 30/11/2017 from 18:00 to 01/12/2017 at 06:00, in Windsor Way, Frimley. Front and rear index plates have been removed from white Citroen whilst parked on road in residential area
- Crime no.45170135332 – Between 04/12/2017 from 18:00 to 05/12/2017 at 07:44, in Princess Royal Barracks, Deepcut. Theft of dumper truck and tarmac roller.
- Crime no.45170136355 – On 07/12/2017 from 12:30 to 13:00, in Sandringham Way, Frimley. Allegation that parcels left by a delivery company have been taken from porch.
- Crime no.45170133599 – Between 21/11/2017 from 00:00 to 28/11/2017 at 13:14, in Westwood Road, Windlesham. Shed break in. Hole cut in the fence behind the structure. Access via the golf course. Various garden equipment taken.
- Crime no.45170135883 – On 06/12/2017 from 08:05 to 17:45, in Turpins Rise, Windlesham. Untidy search and watch and passports taken (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170134240 – On 01/12/2017 from 16:00 to 16:30, in Freemantle Road, Bagshot. Window has been smashed
- Crime no.45170134473 – On 03/12/2017 at 03:15, in The Orchard, Lightwater. Vehicle alarm has gone off in the early hours of the morning, later in the day discovered that damage had been caused to the vehicle and it appears suspects attempted to force entry to the vehicle.
- Crime no.45170134892 – On 03/12/2017 at 23:30, in Rosewood Way, West End. Informant heard a noise, got out of bed and saw a group of youths and then one of the youths kicked the rear of his vehicle. By the time he got his glasses they had gone
- Crime no.45170135717 – Between 05/12/2017 from 19:00 to 06/12/2017 at 05:30, at Premier Inn, London Road, Bagshot. White Ford Transit broken into and tools stolen (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170134283 – Between 01/12/2017 from 23:00 to 02/12/2017 at 07:00, in Beta Road, Chobham. Spare tyre has been stolen from Land Rover Defender
- Crime no.45170134401 – On 01/12/2017 from 22:30 to 23:00, in Delta Road, Chobham. Black curved trellis panel stolen from front fence
- Crime no.45170134504 – On 02/12/2017 from 11:00 to 22:00, in High Street, Bagshot. Front and rear index plates have been removed from a Vauxhall Astra.
- Crime no.45170135173 – Between 01/10/2017 from 14:03 to 30/11/2017 at 14:04, in Saddlers Court, Windsor Road, Chobham. Jewellery has been taken from home address
Surrey Heath Borough Council issued this press release on their investment performance [click on image to expand],
Surrey Heath Borough Council has adopted a strategy of delivering efficiency and increasing income in order for it to be able to maintain services against a backdrop of reduced central government funding.
The Council has borrowed money to invest in property within the Borough, not only to generate an income to pay for services, but also to further its regeneration and economic development aims.
A recent report to Councillors indicated that so far this investment strategy was paying off. The Council had expected to receive a £1.5m contribution to its budget, but performance has been better than predicted.
Members heard that net income since ownership for The Square was 5% ahead of budget, and for the six months to 30 September 2017 almost 15% ahead of budget for the industrial estates the Council owns.
The increased income for The Square is helping to fund the extensive refurbishment of the centre. This should result in returns increasing further, or at least being maintained, in what is a very competitive market.
Phase 1 of The Square refurbishment covering Grace Reynolds Walk has now been completed on time and to budget (More info). Works on the rest of the centre will restart after Christmas.
Leader of the Council, Cllr Moira Gibson said: “We are encouraged by these latest reports from our advisers. The positive results contribute to overall income, and emphasise the importance of our property investments in helping to achieve the Council’s aim of continuing to offer as wide a range of services as possible in the face of Government funding cuts.”
- Crime no.45170131276 – Between 23/11/2017 from 17:00 to 24/11/2017 at 11:45, in York Road, Camberley. Theft of black Astra Convertible RK07 WHS (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170131746 – Between 24/11/2017 from 19:30 to 26/11/2017 at 13:30, in Watchetts Drive, Camberley. Ford Transit van has been broken into and tools stolen.
- Crime no.45170131856 – On 26/11/2017 from 20:15 to 20:45, at Vale Road, Camberley. Criminal damage to vehicle.
- Crime no. 45170131292 – On 24/11/2017 from 18:00 to 19:00, in London Road, Camberley. Theft of cycle that was locked to a lamp post outside Next store
- Crime no.45170131351 – on 24/11/2017 at 20:00, in Park Street, Camberley. Theft of cycle. (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170131405 – Between 10/11/2017 from 16:25 to 12/11/2017 at 16:25, in Surrey Avenue Camberley. Bike stolen from side of house (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170131811 – Between 24/11/2017 from 16:10 to 26/11/2017 at 19:00, in Watchetts Lake Close, Camberley. Theft of tools from white Citroen Dispatch van.
- Crime no.45170131908 – On 26/11/2017 at 20:01, in Princess Way, Camberley. Theft of bike wheel
- Crime no.45170131598 – Between 4/11/2017 from 22:00 to 25/11/2017 at 09:00, in Gilbert Road, Frimley. White Ford Transit works van has been broken into by unknown means. No damage caused with quantity of tools stolen from within.
- Crime no.45170131732 – On 25/11/2017 at 22:00, in Frimley Green Road, Frimley. Vehicle has been stolen from outside home address and later seized by police.
- Crime no.45170132683 – On 28/11/2017 from 14:50 to 15:30, in Waverley Close, Frimley. Window of Audi A1 vehicle has been smashed (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170132076 – On 24/11/2017 from 04:00 to 06:23, in Bret Harte Road, Frimley. Theft of pedal cycle (Under investigation).
- Crime no.45170132736 – On 28/11/2017 from 12:00 to 15:15, in Frimley High Street, Frimley. Bike has been stolen.
- Crime no.45170132608 – On 28/11/2017 at 11:00, in Heathpark Drive, Windlesham. Neighbour has disturbed a theft in progress of lead from a garage roof attached to a dwelling. Property was unoccupied at the time of the offence. (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170128537 – Between 04/11/2017 from 09:00 to 18/11/2017 at 09:00, in Victoria Court, Victoria Avenue, Camberley. Have been away for two weeks and have come home to find a lot of items missing from the property – no sign of forced entry but door does not lock properly (Under investigation).
- Crime no.45170127932 – Between 15/11/2017 from 09:00 to 16/11/2017 at 18:45, in Horseshoe Crescent, Camberley. Have stolen one vehicle alloy ford emblem from a Ford Fiesta and caused damage to others whilst attempting to remove them.
- Crime no.45170128089 – Between 13/11/2017 from 09:00 to 17/11/2017 at 10:30, in Obelisk Way, Camberley. Theft of bike from bike rack.
- Crime no.45170128689 – On 18/11/2017 at 12:15, in Grace Reynolds Walk, Camberley. Theft of purse.
- Crime no.45170128767 – Between 28/10/2017 from 08:00 to 19/11/2017 at 13:59, in Salisbury Grove, Mytchett. Property which is under renovation has been accessed causing no damage and items have been stolen.
- Crime no.45170128484 – On 18/11/2017 at 11:20, in Frimley High Street, Frimley. Two males have distracted elderly female and stolen purse
- Crime no.45170128427 – Between 07/11/2017 from 09:00 to 14/11/2017 at 08:00, in Kennel Lane, Windlesham. Back door of garage lock removed and building entered then gained entry through a window into the store room and removed bottles of cleaning products.
- Crime no.45170129302 – On 20/11/2017 at 18:00, in Westwood Road, Windlesham. Unknown persons have entered a 6 bedroom dwelling and stolen items from one of the bedrooms (Under investigation).
- Crime no.45170130257 – On 21/11/2017 from 00:00 to 01:00, in Highwayman’s Ridge, Windlesham. Garage connected to house has been broken into and items stolen. (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170130631 – Between 01/11/2017 from 00:01 to 22/11/2017 at 15:00, in Bowling Green Road, Chobham. Have broken in to brick out house and stolen tools.
- Crime no.45170129326 – Between 19/11/2017 from 18:00 to 20/11/2017 at 12:00, in Queens Road, Bisley. Paintwork on black mini cooper has been scratched whilst parked on driveway of property.
- Crime no.45170130334 – On 22/11/2017 at 02:30, in Heywood Drive, Bagshot. Car has been opened on driveway by hooded male. CCTV available (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170130451 – On 21/11/2017 at 02:30, in Heywood Drive, Bagshot. Access gained to unlocked car and purse containing cash stolen – neighbours cars also attempted and CCTV on linked report – line of enquiry (Under investigation).