This is the second update to the list of bonfire and fireworks displays. The Windlesham Fireworks event has been added to the list, and the link to West End event added also
Here’s the list of where to go to Surrey Heath and it’s near neighbours.
- Sunday 2nd November, Mytchett: Firework display and funfair at the Mytchett Community Centre. Gates open at 5.0pm. Fireworks start at 7.30pm. Adults £4, under 16 £2, under 5 free.
- Friday 7th November, West End: Bonfire, firework display, BBQ, and mulled wine at Holy Trinity Primary School, Benner Lane, West End. Gates open at 5.30pm, bonfire lit at 6.30pm, and fireworks at 7.15pm. Tickets: adults £4.50, children £3, pre-schoolers £1.
- Friday 7th November, Windlesham: Bonfire & champion-winning fireworks display at the Windlesham Field of Remembrance. Gates open 5.45pm. Bonfire 6.30pm. Display 7.00pm. Adults £6.50, children £3.50
- Saturday 8th November, Frimley: Fireworks Spectacular on Ravenscote School field in Old Bisley Road. Gates will open at 6.0pm. Display at 7.0pm. Tickets £6 on the gate or £4 in advance. Children under 4 free.
- Saturday 8th November, Lightwater: 1st Lightwater Scouts Bonfire and Firework spectacular, with BBQ and music at the Recreation Ground, Broadway Road. Gates open & BBQ 6.00 pm. Bonfire Lit 7.00 pm. Firework at 7.30pm. Adults & Children £5, Senior Citizens £3. Family Ticket £15 (maximum 5) – under 5s Free. No alcohol or sparklers allowed.
- Sunday 9th November, Farnborough: Farnborough Football Club ground at Cherrywood Road. Funfair from 3.30pm, Gates open 5.30pm, Display at 7.0pm. Adults £4, Under 16 £2, Under 4 free.
- Saturday 15th November, Aldershot: Rushmoor Fireworks Spectacular with funfair, food and live entertainment at Manor Park in Aldershot. Gates open at 5.30pm, main display starts at 8.0pm. Adults £7, children £3, or £6 and £2 in advance.