- Crime no.45170125292 – Between 09/11/2017 from 00:00 to 10/11/2017 at 12:30 in Mitcham Rd, Camberley. Attempted Burglary
- Crime no.45170125721 – Between 09/11/2017 from 21:00 to 10/11/2017 at 07:00 in Church Road, Windlesham. Damage to ornamental bushes and electric lights.
- Crime no.45170126929 – On 14/11/2017 from 12:55 to 13:06, in Stanhope Road, Camberley. Volkswagen Crafter offside wing mirror damaged
- Crime no.45170127112 – Between 13/11/2017 from 08:00 to 15/11/2017 at 11:00, Wimbledon Road, Camberley. Dents made in white BMW Z4 with metal pole.
- Crime no.45170127280 – On 15/11/2017 at 22:30, in Roxburgh Close, Camberley. Suspect(s) have broken into two parked vans and stolen a number of builder’s tools. The neighbour has then driven home and found a number of items on the road, which alerted her to the incident. (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170125625 – On 10/11/2017 from 08:45 to 09:00, in Gordon Avenue, Camberley. Suspect has gone to Travis Perkins and has been helped by staff to load goods into a white Volkswagen Transporter. Suspect has then been given a ticket to go to the shop with which to make payment. However no payment has been made. (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170125724 – On 11/11/2017 from 12:00 to 13:00, in Park St, Camberley. Theft of cycle.
- Crime no.45170125740 – On 11/11/2017 at 12:45, in Grace Reynolds Walk, Camberley. Theft of bag containing cash from shopping trolley. (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170125747 – On 11/11/2017 from 18:00 to 23:40, in Heather Ridge Arcade, Camberley. Bike stolen from communal ground floor area of block of flats.
- Crime no.45170126628 – On 14/11/2017 from 12:00 to 12:45, in High St, Camberley. Theft of cycle (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170127932 – Between 15/11/2017 from 09:00 to 16/11/2017 at 18:45, in Horseshoe Crescent, Camberley. Have stolen an alloy Ford emblem from a black Ford Fiesta
- Crime no.45170126876 – On 13/11/2017 from 10:30 to 19:30, in Frimley High St, Frimley. Silver Renault Clio had wing mirror smashed off whilst parked in Waitrose car park.
- Crime no.45170126623 – On 13/11/2017 at 17:00, in Portsmouth Road, Frimley. Bicycle has been stolen.
- Crime no.45170125731 – Between 08/11/2017 from 00:00 to 10/11/2017 at 00:00, in Benner Lane, West End. Attempted burglary of shed in garden.
- Crime no.45170127633 – Between 15/11/2017 from 17:00 to 16/11/2017 at 07:30, in Chertsey Road, Windlesham. Detached garage of property undergoing renovation entered and property removed.
- Crime no.45170127774 – On 15/11/2017 at 20:09, in Malthouse Lane, West End. Attempt break in causing damage. No entry gained (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170125136 – Between 09/11/2017 from 21:30 to 10/11/2017 at 10:00, in The Sports Ground, Church Lane, Bisley. Burglary of sports club
- Crime no.45170126386 – On 10/11/2017 at 09:00, in Wellesly Cottages, Windlesham. Padlock has been taken off to gain entrance. Padlock has been taken away. No other damage to the shed. Petrol lawn mower, strimmer, and a can of fuel stolen
- Crime no.45170127812 – On 16/11/2017 from 18:50 to 18:59, in Bracknell Road, Bagshot. Group of travellers have broken into Bugler Development building site by grinding off the padlock to set up an incursion.
- Crime no.45170125297 – Between 09/11/2017 from 00:00 to 10/11/2017 at 12:45, in Mount Pleasant Close, Lightwater. Rear window has been smashed.
- Crime no.45170125467 – Between 10/11/2017 from 19:30 to 11/11/2017 at 07:45, in Windle Close, Windlesham. Whilst parked on road white Ford Transit BG67 GCF fully loaded with Christmas trees and wreaths has been stolen (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170125890 – Between 11/11/2017 from 20:00 to 12/11/2017 at 11:30, in Church Road, Bagshot. Attempts made to break into victims van.
- Crime no.45170125954 – Between 10/11/2017 from 00:01 to 11/11/2017 at 23:59, in Gloucester Road, Bagshot. Without forcing entry suspect has gained entry to a blue Ford Transit van parked on the driveway of an occupied house. Has stolen items from inside the vehicle and made off from the scene leaving the vehicle’s doors shut
- Crime no.45170127691 – Between 13/11/2017 from 09:00 to 16/11/2017 at 15:30, in Swift Lane, Bagshot. Theft of trade plates from within vehicle
- Crime no.45170125153 – On 06/11/2017 at 16:00, in Hatton Hill, Windlesham. Quantity of York stone has been stolen from rear patio of large detached house.
- Crime no.45170125317 – On 10/11/2017 from 12:30 to 12:37, in Station Road, Chobham. Theft of tools from white Mercedes Vito van in Tesco car park – CCTV available. (Under investigation)
- Crime no.45170125446 – On 10/11/2017 at 23:45, in Yaverland Drive, Bagshot. Theft of items from white Ford Transit van
- Crime no.45170127036 – Between 14/11/2017 from 18:00 to 15/11/2017 at 06:00, in Macdonald Road, Lightwater. Theft of windscreen wiper from silver BMW 118.
- Crime no.45170127120 – Between 14/11/2017 from 17:00 to 15/11/2017 at 06:30, in Bagshot Road, Chobham. Screed pump taken from building site
- Crime no.45170127355 – On 14/11/2017 from 19:30 to 22:30, in Meadow Way, West End. Pedal cycle stolen whilst left at side of house next to an open gate.
- Crime no.45170127759 – On 15/11/2017 at 21:20, in Station Road, Chobham. Blue Ford Focus index KB52 BJU driven to pump 8; filled with 24.41 litres of unleaded fuel to the value of £30; driver has not entered shop and has made no attempt to pay (Under investigation)
Surrey Heath Borough Council announce the Remembrance services on Sunday 12th November,
Surrey Heath will pay tribute to those involved in the First and Second World War, as well as more recent conflicts, during Remembrance Sunday services planned across the Borough on 12 November.
The Mayor of Surrey Heath Cllr Valerie White will attend St Anne’s Church, Bagshot at 10am.
She will later visit St Michael’s Church, Camberley, together with Chief Executive Karen Whelan, for a 2pm service.
A parade including The Mayor, Lt Col Tim Cave-Gibbs of The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, and SHBC Chief Executive Karen Whelan, will then be held along the A30 London Road from approximately 3pm. Wreaths will be laid at the War Memorial outside the RMA entrance in Camberley.
Surrey Heath MP Michael Gove is also due to attend.
Deputy Mayor Cllr Dan Adams will attend the service at St John the Baptist, Windlesham at 10.30am, then at 2.45pm he will visit St Lawrence Church, Chobham.
Honorary Alderman Alan Whittart will attend the service at All Saints Church, Lightwater at 10.20am, followed by an Act of Remembrance at the War Memorial.
The Remembrance Sunday services are organised by the Royal British Legion, with Surrey Heath Borough Council and the military working together to support the event.
Related road closures on 12 November include:
10am – 11.30am: Church Lane between School Close and A322 Guildford Road.
Road closures from 3pm to 4.30pm include:
– London Road (A30) between Knoll Road and Charles Street junctions.
– High Street, from St George’s Road to the London Road. Diversions via Knoll Road.
– Eastbound traffic on A30 London Road: Diversions via Charles Street, Southwell Park Road, Pembroke Broadway, Portesbury Road and Knoll Road.
– Westbound traffic on A30 London Road: Diversions via Knoll Road, Portesbury Road, Pembroke Broadway, Southwell Park Road and The Avenue.
– Traffic parked in the High Street beyond St George’s Road will need to U-Turn at Park Street, leaving via A30 London Road/Knoll Road diversion.
– Knoll Road between A30 and Camberley Theatre (between approx 3.45pm – 4.15pm).
2.30pm – 4.30pm: The High Street from Chertsey Road junction to Station Road junction.
10.30am – 11.30am: All Saints Road closed.
10am – 12.30pm: Church Road closed.
No planned road closures.
Here’s the Good News section of the Surrey Heath Neighbourhood Police Team Communique, October 2017 Issue 17.
19 October, A Bagshot man has been charged with 10 counts of theft from the BP Bagshot. He is due to appear before a court on 07 November.
18 October, Following a theft in Sainsbury’s, Guildford Road, Bisley a male was detained outside the store who was looking to make off from the location. Members of the public assisted police and a subsequent investigation is now under way with clear lines of enquiry in place.
- A male has been charged and remanded following an incident where an officer had been assaulted. The CPS were consulted and authorised a charge based on the male being of no fixed abode.
- A male found guilty of assault and turning a pool cue into a weapon at Camberley Mens Working Club last year was sentenced to 18 months in prison.
- A Camberley man was sentenced last week for two offences of exposure and sexual assault which took place in 2016. He received the following sentence: 3 year Community Order; Sex Offender Group Work Programme (100 days); Unpaid work (300 hours); £500 costs; £60 victim surcharge; 5 years on the sex offenders register
- A vehicle linked to a number of burglaries in Surrey Heath has been recovered in the Metropolitan Police area. A number of items within the vehicle were recovered and reunited with the original owners. The investigation is still under way.
14 October, A male has been charged and remanded in custody following a burglary at Penny Hill Park, Bagshot. After the report was made to police, the suspect was quickly apprehended, arrested and stolen property was recovered.
13 October, On the A331 in Camberley a male was stopped driving a vehicle whilst disqualified. The male was reported for driving offences and his car was seized and taken off the road.
Surrey Police Community Volunteer, Steph Edwards, reports on recent thefts, burglaries, and criminal damage in Surrey Heath in the latest InTheKnow Bulletin for Surrey Heath,
- Crime 45170097868 – On 05/09/2017 between 13:45 to 18.20 in Commonfields, West End. Offender gained access to property by smashing rear French windows, have removed property and left by unknown means. Under Investigation:
- Crime 45170098520 – Between 06/09/2017 from 22:00 to 07/09/2017 at 10:15 in Branksome Park Road, Camberley. Theft of motor vehicle from residential car park – grey BMW 320, VRN XM11REN
- Crime 45170098529 – Between 06/09/2017 from 17:30 to 07/09/2017 at 09:00 in Elsenwood Crescent, Camberley. Front and back number plates unscrewed and stolen from a BMW 320 parked on the driveway of a dwelling.
- Crime 45170098189 – Between 01/05/2017 from 16:29 to 01/06/2017 at 16:44 in Lorraine Road, Camberley. Outer pane of window has been shattered.
- Crime 45170098239 – On 05/09/2017 from 07:00 to 19:20 in Ford Road, Bisley. Burglary dwelling – entry gained via back door. (Under investigation)
- Crime 45170098883 – Between 07/09/2017 from 21:30 to 08/09/2017 at 06:15 at Flexlands School, Chobham. Estates manager arrived at the school and found the padlock and chain to the gates had been broken off, nothing has been taken.
- Crime 45170099507 – Between 08/09/2017 from 23:00 to 09/09/2017 at 08:30 in Miles Place, Lightwater. Side of Car has got a long scratch down the side.
- Crime 45170099951 – Between 10/09/2017 from 20:00 to 11/09/2017 at 06:00 in London Road, Camberley. Theft of tools taken and Dash Cam from Van.
- Crime: 45170099093 – On 07/09/2017 at 23:00 in Princess Way, Camberley. Shop broken into, damage caused to back door and lock broken, stole Cash Register, also tried to steal the Safe. Under investigation.
- Crime 45170099181 – Between 06/09/2017 from 23:55 to 08/09/2017 at 15:37 in Avenue Sucy, Camberley. Entered property by insecure rear entry, money has been taken. Under investigation
- Crime 45170099506 – Between 08/09/2017 from 17:30 to 09/09/2017 at 11:30 in Windermere Walk, Heatherside. Vehicle has been broken into overnight.
Surrey Police Community Volunteer, David Howie, reports on recent thefts, burglaries, and criminal damage in Surrey Heath in the latest InTheKnow Bulletin for Surrey Heath,
- Crime No.45170095548 – On 30/08/2017 from 10:00 to 13:00, at Augustus Gardens, Camberley. Attempt made to break into house (Under investigation)
- Crime No.45170093387 – Between 24/08/2017 from 20:00 to 25/08/2017 at 10:00, in Southern Road, Camberley. Have removed motor bike (Yamaha YZF registration KU52LXF) from the location, parked on the driveway.
- Crime No.45170094182 – Between 16/08/2017 from 18:00 to 27/08/2017 at 10:30, in Esher Rd, Camberley. Front passenger wheel nuts loosened on vehicle.
- Crime No.45170095922 – On 30/08/2017 from 20:00 to 21:00, in Parkway, Camberley. Victim left vehicle insecure and between the hours indicated someone has gone to the van and removed extensive tools.
- Crime No.45170095966 – Between 30/08/2017 from 23:50 to 31/08/2017 at 00:10, in Diamond Ridge, Camberley. Suspects have attended victim’s home address and attempted to steal the catalytic converter from vehicle parked at the address using bolt croppers.
- Crime number: 45170094110. Time: 26/08/2017 18:30 to 27/08/2017 11:00 in Olympia House, Princess Way, Camberley. Window on door to building has been damaged overnight
- Crime No.45170094118 – On 27/08/2017 at 05:00, at The Square, Camberley. Intoxicated male has damaged the doors to the Mall in Camberley
- Crime No.45170095104 – On 29/08/2017 from 15:30 to 15:45, in Upper Park Road, Camberley. Estate agent sign thrown over garden fence causing scratches to window pane and frame.
- Crime No.45170094116 – Between 26/08/2017 from 19:00 to 27/08/2017 at 09:00, in Parsonage Way, Frimley. During the hours of darkness have entered allotment and smashed pumpkins, courgettes, aubergines, tomatoes and have pulled leeks and sunflowers from the ground.
- Crime No.45170094805 – Between 27/08/2017 from 08:00 to 28/08/2017 at 20:00, in Portsmouth Road, Frimley. Between the stated times the victim is reporting the theft of her front number plates from her vehicle whilst parked outside Frimley Park Hospital
- Crime No.45170094993 – Between 28/08/2017 from 21:00 to 29/08/2017 at 08:30, in Longmeadow, Frimley. Car vandalised overnight. Both of the mirrors had been damaged, one ripped off and the other bent back and shattered.
- Crime No.45170095296 – On 16/08/2017 from 13:30 to 15:30, at Frimley Park Hospital, Portsmouth Road, Frimley. Have gained entry to vehicle and stolen disabled parking badge
- Crime No.45170093976 – On 26/08/2017 from 09:00 to 20:45, in Lucas Green, West End. Unknown how entry gained into premises, untidy search of property and jewellery taken
- Crime No.45170093986 – On 26/08/2017 from 16:50 to 17:10, in Alpha Rd, Chobham. Males have entered location by force and have carried out untidy search. Unknown what items have been taken. (Under investigation)
- Crime No.45170094171 – Between 26/08/2017 from 10:00 to 27/08/2017 at 11:00, in Lucas Green Road, West End. Forced entry via rear patio door. Untidy search of 3 bedroom semi-detached property. Jewellery taken.
- Crime No.45170095476 – Between 29/08/2017 from 09:45 to 30/08/2017 at 11:17, in Rugosa Road, West End. Burglary at large detached premises. Entry via smashing rear conservatory door. Untidy search. (Under investigation)
- Crime No.45170094647 – Between 27/08/2017 from 20:41 to 28/08/2017 at 20:41, in Parkers Court, Bagshot. Have gone into Ford Transit and taken tool with knife, Bosch drill set and tool bag with scaffold equipment and then left.
- Crime No.45170095876 – Between 30/08/2017 from 22:00 to 31/08/2017 at 06:00, in Elder Road, Bisley. BMW badges stolen from Black BMW Saloon whilst parked outside home address overnight.
- Crime No.45170093408 – Between 24/08/2017 from 20:30 to 25/08/2017 at 07:30, in Rectory Lane, Windlesham. Suspect has approached an elderly Russian Arabian female horse in a field adjoining a farm. Suspect has cut off approximately half the length of the horse’s tail and tied the cut off piece of the tail to the fence.
- Crime No.45170094566 – Between 25/08/2017 from 08:00 to 28/08/2017 at 17:30, in Guildford Rd, Bagshot. Car tyres have been slashed whilst victim has been away.
- Crime No.5170094991 – Between 28/08/2017 from 16:00 to 29/08/2017 at 06:30, in The Avenue, Lightwater. Rugby goal post has been damaged overnight (Under investigation)
- Crime No.45170095542 – On 30/08/2017 from 10:30 to 16:40, in Scotts Grove Road, Chobham. The padlock was smashed off the gates to the site. A cement mixer and cement was stolen. Victims have now fitted a padlock with an alarm and are getting CCTV and flood lights.
- Crime No.45170096122 – On 31/08/2017 at 16:42, in Lightwater Country Park, Lightwater. Suspect/s have kicked a lower level light lamppost situated in a car park causing it to break off.
- Crime No.45170096430 – Between 28/08/2017 from 10:00 to 01/09/2017 at 12:00, in Warren Rise, Frimley. Rear patio door has been smashed.
- Crime No.45170096466 – Between 01/08/2017 from 00:00 to 01/09/2017 at 17:4, in James Road, Frimley. There is evidence that suspect has entered both the shed and main dwelling. Items stolen from inside of dwelling.
- Crime No.45170096806 – On 02/09/2017 at 18:00, in Albany Park, Frimley. Group of suspects have attended the Krispy Kreme Factory, have tried to gain access through the rear door. Tried pushing the doors and kicking them. Under investigation.
- Crime No.45170096938 – On 03/09/2017 from 06:56 to 07:57, in Tomlinscote Way, Frimley. Suspect has driven a vehicle (DU60LV) has forced open gates damaging chain into school grounds, forced open door to block A causing damage. Electrical goods and cash have been taken, all this was captured on CCTV. Under Investigation:
- Crime No.45170096555 – Between 31/08/2017 from 09:30 to 02/09/2017 at 08:30, in All Saints Road, Lightwater. A set of Golf Clubs had been taken from the Garden Shed.
Surrey Police Community Volunteer, Steph Edwards, reports on recent thefts, burglaries, and criminal damage in Surrey Heath in the latest InTheKnow Bulletin for Surrey Heath,
- Crime No.45170079139 – Between 20/07/2017 from 19:30 to 21/07/2017 at 10:00, at London Road, Camberley. Offenders have gained entry to dwelling through upper window, various items have been stolen including TV, bank statements. Under investigation.
- Crime No.45170079213 – Between 10/07/2017 from 00:00 to 21/07/2017 at 13:20, at Barnes Road, Frimley. A terracotta pot has been smashed, also criminal damage has been caused to vehicle. Under investigation.
- Crime No.45170079460 – Between 21/07/2017 from 19:30 to 22/07/2017 at 00:08, at Guildford Road, Bisley. Have gained entry to dwelling by forcing open the front door, untidy search throughout the property, jewellery, watches other items have been taken. Under investigation.
- Crime No. 45170079617 – Between 18/07/2017 from 00:00 to 19/07/2017 at 00:00, at Chertsey Road, Windlesham. This Audi also has a previous crime for vandalism, Crime Number is: 4510076296. The Vehicle has again been vandalised. Under investigation.
- Crime No.45170080275 – On 23/07/2017 from 00:00 to 02:00, at Lime Avenue, Camberley. An attempt to break into the property early hours of the morning, by trying to gain access to down stairs window, access was not gained, someone came down stairs and scared of the intruders.
- Crime No.45170080744 – Between 24/07/2017 from 08:15 to 25/07/2017 at 08:15, at High Street, Camberley. Offender has gone through gate to gain access to first floor of building, attempts have been made to external air conditioner by partially pulling off the front panel, its believed this was an attempt to steal the Metal.
- Crime No.45170081149 – Between 25/07/2017 from 08:15 to 26/07/2017 at 05:00, at Grand Avenue, Camberley. Gate and height of metal bar to the recreation ground has been damaged. Under investigation.
- Crime No.45170080306 – Between 18/07/2017 from 17:30 to 21/07/2017 at 08:30, at Albany Park, Frimley. Windows have been broken while the building was unoccupied. This is the second incident on windows being broken by having stones thrown at them.
- Crime No.45170080446 – Between 22/07/2017 From 02:55 to 24/07/2017 at 18:18, at Addison road, Frimley. Damage has been caused to Ambulance. Under investigation.
- Crime No.45170080735 – On 25/07/2017 from 05:20 to 05:30, at Moor Place, Windlesham. Owner has had items taken from the boot of the Vehicle.
Simple fellow that I am, I enjoy the human fruit machine at the Bisley Strawberry Fayre. Also, I know we’ll meet many people we know, which means a good old chinwag.
On Sunday 25 Jun 2017 it’s Bisley Strawberry Fayre, a traditional country fayre on Bisley Village Green. The regular attractions are the Almac Bisley Brass Band, and Chobham St Lawrence Morris, though more importantly are the strawberries and cream, plus the PIMMS tent, and not forgetting the hog roast for more substantial fare.
Entrance by lucky programme, adults £1, children free, from 13.30 pm to 17.0 pm at Bisley Village Green adjacent to the A322 [GU24 9EG]