Surrey Police Community Volunteer, Steph Edwards, reports on recent thefts, burglaries, and criminal damage in Surrey Heath in the latest InTheKnow Bulletin for Surrey Heath,
- Crime No. 45170085276: Between 04/08/2017 from 19:00 to 05/08/2017 at 08:00, at London Road, Camberley. Wing mirror on Car has been smashed.
- Crime No.45170083281: On 05/08/2017 between 10:00 and 11:06, at Laundry Lane, Camberley. Damage has been done to Vehicle.
Crime No.45170085802: On 06/08/2017 between 12:00 and 14.35, at London Road, Camberley. Damage caused on the outside of building to the fire hose. Under investigation
- Crime No.45170085443: Between 25/07/2017 from 08:00 to 05/08/2017 at 18:19, at Grasmere Road, Lightwater. Males have gained access to owner’s garden during night time, they moved and broken some garden ornaments, scared owner by banging on bathroom window.
- Crime No.45170086119: Between 06/08/2017 from 15:00 to 07/08/17 at 14:00, at Station Road, Bagshot. A Vehicle has had there rear windscreen smashed.
- Crime No.45170086835: Between 08/08/2017 from 22:00 to 09/08/2017 at 07:00, at Burr Hill Lane, Chobham. Vehicle has had the back windscreen smashed. Under investigation
- Crime No.45170087501: Between 09/08/2017 from 20:00 to 10/08/2017 at 11:30, at James Rd, Camberley. Back window of a red Citroen C2 has been smashed (Under investigation)
- Crime No.45170086916: Between 08/08/2017 from 19:00 to 09/08/2017 at 09:00, at The Absolute Building, Lyon Way Frimley. Entry to the commercial building gained by removing glass to fire exit door at rear of the building. Metal staircase handrails have been stolen from within.
- Crime No.45170086894: Between 08/08/2017 from18:00 to 09/08/2017 at 08:20, at Fosters Grove, Windlesham. Whilst parked on the road overnight part of the front body panel, including Index plate, has been removed and stolen from a black Vauxhall Corsa.
- Crime No.45170087074: Between 30/07/2017 from 06:00 to 07/08/2017 at 23:00, at Grasmere Rd, Lightwater. Black VW Golf has again received a nail through the centre of the nearside rear tyre, this is the third time this has happened to this vehicle on the same tyre (hidden from pavement view) over the last year. (Under investigation)