Surrey Police Community Volunteer, Steph Edwards, reports on recent thefts, burglaries, and criminal damage in Surrey Heath in the latest InTheKnow Bulletin for Surrey Heath,
- Crime No.45170042043 – On 24/04/2017 between 13:00 and 15:32, at Coniston Court, Lightwater. Suspects have forced entry into end of terrace house and was disturbed by the owner of the property. (Under investigation)
- Crime No.45170042234 – On 24/04/2017 between 20:00 and 20:15, at Wimbledon Road, Camberley. Someone has entered unsecured house and attempted to steal a money box, was disturbed, then ran off through the back garden. (Under investigation)
- Crime No.45170042237 – On 24/04/2017 between 20:55 and 21:30, at Wickham Road, Camberley. Suspect has entered property through bathroom window, have made an untidy search of master bedroom, left through same entry point by taking 2 boxes of Jewellery. (Under investigation)
- Crime No.45170042371 – Between 14/04/2017 from 22:00 to 22/04/2017 at 11:30, at Miles Place, Lightwater. Garage has been broken into nothing taken.
- Crime No.45170042384 – Between 24/04/2017 from 18:00 to 25/04/2017 at 06:30, at The Lindens, Mytchett. Garage has been broken into overnight and 2 x bicycles to the value of £18,000 have been stolen.