I posted this list a while back, thought a reminder might be useful.
The Heritage Gallery in The Mall at Camberley: talks every Thursday from 12.30 pm to 1.0 pm
- 02 Feb 2017: Ken Crick, Fungi
- 09 Feb 2017: Peter Franklin, Capt. Claude Templer – Great Escapes of WW1
- 16 Feb 2017: Dr Brian Swann, 1802/3 a unique year for transporting prisoners to Australia
- 23 Feb 2017: Gill Barnes-Riding, Camberley: The First 140 Years
Camberley Natural History Society on Thursday at High Cross Church, Camberley from 7.30 pm to 10.0pm
- 02 Feb 2017: Jeremy Early on Garden Wildlife from Roe Deer to Bees
Surrey Heath Local History Club on Wednesday, 7.30 pm in Carson Suite, Adult Education Centre, France Hill Drive, Camberley,
08 Feb 2017: David Parsons, Famous women of Frimley Green
Surrey Heath Museum, Knoll Road, Camberley
21 Jan – 18 Mar 2017: Exhibition – Camberley: The First 140 Years
Royal Holloway – University of London on the A30 at Egham,
- Midweek Music Series, Free choral workshop concerts in the Chapel every Wednesday from 13:15 to 13:45, from 18 Jan to 17 Mar
- Friday Lunchtime Concert: Free choral concerts in the Picture Gallery every Friday from 13:15 to 13:45, from 20 Jan to 19 Mar
- A list of lectures and concerts at Royal Holloway.