Surrey Police Community Volunteer, Heather Kennard reports on recent thefts, burglaries, and criminal damage in Surrey Heath in their latest InTheKnow Bulletin,
- Crime No.45160085050 – On 26/09/16 between 13.00 – 13.04 at Wimbledon Road, Camberley: Attempted burglary dwelling – offenders have been disturbed having forced entry into victims house.
- Crime No.45160085525 – On 28/09/16 between 11.30 – 18.30 at Lake Road, Deepcut, Camberley. Suspects have gained access to the house by breaking a rear by-folding door window.
- Crime No.45160085555 – On 28/09/16 between 07.00 – 20.00 at Saddleback Road, Camberley. Suspect has removed a panel from the rear door to enter the house and carry out an untidy search. Several items have been taken.
- Crime No.45160085758 – On 29/09/16 between 09.30 – 12.55 at Rapley Close, Camberley. Unknown person has entered property by smashing window and stealing money and military memorabilia.
- Crime No.45160086294 – On 30/09/16 between 11.10 – 11.30 at Wilton Road, Camberley. Premises entered via unknown means, nothing taken.
- Crime No.45160086316 – On 30/09/16 between 19.00 – 21.30 at Frimley Road, Camberley. Offenders have forced entry through rear door of address and carried out an untidy search.
- Crime No.45160087070 – On 02/10/16 between 10.00 – 12.00 at Watchetts Lake Close, Camberley. Suspects have forced entry causing damage and several items stolen.
- Crime No.45160087868 – Between 28/09/16 and 05/10/16 and between 22.23 – 22.23 at Albert Road, Camberley. Camera lens stolen – no forced entry.