The Roundabout parish magazine of Lightwater’s All Saint’s Church, that’s what. It’s packed full of interest. In the May 2016 edition is firstly, and obviously, a message from Mark Wallace, the Vicar. Then here’s something of what follows,
- A page of Health News with Doctors from Lightwater Surgery announcing a Type 2 Diabetes prevention and management workshop.
- Two pages of fascinating reflections from David Charsley, of his boyhood in Lightwater during the 1940’s.
- A full page report from the Windlesham Pram Race organisers on the money raised and distributed.
- Individual reports from Lightwater Darby & Joan Club, Surrey Heath’s Walking for Health, Lightwater Gardening Club, Lightwater Parish Councillors’ Surgery, Point of View, What’s On and Diary Dates, Lightwater WI, Surrey Heath Local History Club, Camberley Natural History Society, Windlesham & Camberley Camera Club, and Surrey Border Lions Club.
- Useful local Community Directory, and not forgetting the 95 adverts of local service providers.
I hope you’ll agree, it’s an essential for any home in Lightwater. [Click on images to expand]