Surrey Police volunteer, and Neighbourhood Watch Administrator, Stephanie Edwards 20420 [Contact telephone: 101 Ext. 31374] reports on recent burglaries and criminal damage in Surrey Heath in her latest Neighbourhood Watch Burglary Bulletin,
- Crime number: 46160024025: On 25/03/16 at 11.50 in Junction Road, Chobham: Theft from Motor Vehicle: Siphoned fuel from the vehicle whilst it was working on the road side.
- Crime Number: 46160024252: On 25/03/16 at 14.30 in London Road, Bagshot: Property has been stolen during a verbal altercation after a night out.
- Crime Number: 46160024263: On 24/03/16 at 22.00, criminal Damage in Castle Grove Road, Chobham. Broken down temporary boarded up door to renovation house and gone to internal garage door and tried to gain entry.
- Crime Number: 46160024304: On 26/03/16 at 13.00 in Obelisk Way, Camberley. Male detained by security at Boots in Camberley after taking various items leaving the store making no attempt to pay.
- Crime Number: 46160024407: Between 11/03/16 and 26/03/16 from 23.45 to 23.45 a burglary at Deanside, Camberley. Property has been accessed without permission and taken a roll of carpet.
- Crime Number: 46160024486: Between 25/03/16 and 27/03/16 a burglary in Avenue Sucy, Camberley. Accessed property via insecure window and stolen an amount of cash.
- Crime Number: 46160024572: On 27/01/16 between 15:00 and 16:00: Criminal damage occurred at Garage, London Road, Windlesham. Gone to Jet Wash at Petrol Station, have broken locks to gain entry, took £14.00 in Cash.
- Crime Number: 46160024687: Between 27/03/16 and 28/03/16 from 16.00 to 11:00 a burglary in Chertsey Road, Chobham. Alarm on the outside of the building has been pulled off the wall and placed in a bucket of water believed to have been done to dull the sound of the alarm on entrance. Whilst inside the building the office door which had been locked has been smashed in half to gain access. When the suspects have got in to the main office they have sorted through the desks where they have stolen a petty cash box containing an unknown amount of cash and the paper counterpart driving licenses.
- Crime Number: 46160024691: On 28/03/16 at 09.00 a theft in Portesbery Road, Camberley. Approached property and said the council will charge £1000 to remove tree fallen in the wind, and offered to remove it for £350. Charged cash to remove it and left location to find a saw and did not return.