Helpful guide on whom to contact

Surrey Police volunteer, and Neighbourhood Watch Administrator, Stephanie Edwards 20420 [Contact telephone: 101 Ext. 31374] provides this helpful guide on whom to contact.

Contact Surrey Police for:

  • Call 999 to report an emergency. It is an emergency when a crime is being committed, there is a risk of injury, or there is a risk of serious damage to property.
  • Call 101 to report a non-emergency crime or give information to Surrey Police, our 24-hour non-emergency number.
  • Call 0800 555 111 – Crime stoppers Charity to report a crime without giving your name or talking to the police.

Contact Surrey Heath Council for:

  • Fly tipping
  • Lost or stray dog
  • Abandoned vehicle
  • Dog fouling
  • Graffiti/vandalism
  • Damaged road name plate/park bench
  • Anti-Social behaviour

Click on this link to report it online to Surrey Heath Borough Council at:

Contact Surrey County Council for: [click on link to report online]

Click on this link to report it online to Surrey County Council at:

2 thoughts on “Helpful guide on whom to contact

  1. Calling 101 costs 15p – in Surrey you can call 01483 571212 which will often be included in your phone or mobile package and hence free. Note though that 101 works anywhere in the UK.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.