Surrey Police volunteer, and Neighbourhood Watch Administrator, Stephanie Edwards 20420 [Contact telephone: 101 Ext. 31374] provides this helpful guide on whom to contact.
Contact Surrey Police for:
- Call 999 to report an emergency. It is an emergency when a crime is being committed, there is a risk of injury, or there is a risk of serious damage to property.
- Call 101 to report a non-emergency crime or give information to Surrey Police, our 24-hour non-emergency number.
- Call 0800 555 111 – Crime stoppers Charity to report a crime without giving your name or talking to the police.
Contact Surrey Heath Council for:
- Fly tipping
- Lost or stray dog
- Abandoned vehicle
- Dog fouling
- Damaged road name plate/park bench
- Anti-Social behaviour
Click on this link to report it online to Surrey Heath Borough Council at: http://www.surreyheath.gov.uk/node/228
Contact Surrey County Council for: [click on link to report online]
- Street lights and sign lighting
- Worn or cracked road surface
- Traffic signal fault
- Pavement problem
- Problem with a road or street
- Blocked drain
Click on this link to report it online to Surrey County Council at: http://www.surreycc.gov.uk/do-it-online/report-it-online