I stopped by the estate agent office of Carson & Co in Lightwater to check of the progress of their complete interior office refurbishment. According to office manager, Tim Salter, it’s not far from completion.
It’s surely good to see businesses identify Lightwater as a village worthy of investment. It perhaps signals a return to levels of business confidence that’s been missing for a few years.
I’m not making a comment here, simply recording the businesses that are investing in Lightwater,
- Carson & Co complete office interior refurbishment
- Hallmark Care Homes building a 58 bed care home
- Duffy’s Budgens plans to replant trees in the village Square
- Plans to demolish Lightwater Homecare DIY shop for a Tesco Express
- Plans by BP to redevelop Lightwater Petrol Station to include an M&S Simply Food store
- The Lightwater CIU Club’s new outside decking area
I hope I haven’t missed anything from the list.