Last week I posted the list below of local bonfire night and firework displays. I’ve added Frimley’s event at Pine Ridge Golf Club to the list, more can be found on the Camberley News & Mail website.
I’ll restrict the list of where to go to Surrey Heath and it’s near neighbours. We’ve been to the firework displays in Mytchett, and at the NRA in Bisley, though most often to our local firework night is in Lightwater, though West End’s looks an attractive event this year. [Click on links to find out more]
- Saturday 1st November, Bisley: 1st Bisley Scouts Bonfire and Firework Display on Bisley Village Green. Bonfire lit at 6.30pm, firework display starts at 7.0pm. Burgers, hot dogs, sweets and glow-sticks. Adult £3, children £2, or £10 per family. No sparklers allowed.
- Saturday 1st November, Knaphill: 1st Knaphill Scouts Bonfire & Fireworks at the Vyne Field, Redding Way, Knaphill. Gates open 18:00, Fireworks start 19:30. Funfair, food and hot drinks.
- Saturday 1st November, Frimley: Pine Ridge Golf Club host a fireworks event plus hog roast, Gates open 5.0pm, Fireworks start at 7.0pm. Adults £5, children £2.50
- Sunday 2nd November, Mytchett: Firework display and funfair at the Mytchett Community Centre. Gates open at 5.0pm. Fireworks start at 7.30pm. Adults £4, under 16 £2, under 5 free.
- Friday 7th November, West End: Bonfire, firework display, BBQ, and mulled wine at Holy Trinity Primary School, Benner Lane, West End. Gates open at 5.30pm, bonfire lit at 6.30pm, and fireworks at 7.15pm. Tickets: adults £4.50, children £3, pre-schoolers £1.
- Saturday 8th November, Frimley: Fireworks Spectacular on Ravenscote School field in Old Bisley Road. Gates will open at 6.0pm. Display at 7.0pm. Tickets £6 on the gate or £4 in advance. Children under 4 free.
- Saturday 8th November, Lightwater: 1st Lightwater Scouts Bonfire and Firework spectacular, with BBQ and music at the Recreation Ground, Broadway Road. Gates open & BBQ 6.00 pm. Bonfire Lit 7.00 pm. Firework at 7.30pm. Adults & Children £5, Senior Citizens £3. Family Ticket £15 (maximum 5) – under 5s Free. No alcohol or sparklers allowed.
- Sunday 9th November, Farnborough: Farnborough Football Club ground at Cherrywood Road. Funfair from 3.30pm, Gates open 5.30pm, Display at 7.0pm. Adults £4, Under 16 £2, Under 4 free.
- Saturday 15th November, Aldershot: Rushmoor Fireworks Spectacular with funfair, food and live entertainment at Manor Park in Aldershot. Gates open at 5.30pm, main display starts at 8.0pm. Adults £7, children £3, or £6 and £2 in advance.